Cruising softly and silently along the Dubai Creek on the traditional wooden dhow will grant you a charmingly different perspective of the mesmerizing Dubai city at night. Modern and traditional views will flow, showing the spectacular modern architecture of the National Bank of Dubai and the Chamber of Commerce & Industry, the ancient Sheikh Saeed's House and the Heritage Village. You'll have the opportunity to see other wooden dhows and luxury yachts as you glide across the waters. Savor the delicious buffet that will be prepared for you while you soak up the atmosphere and the enchanting city lights.
Dubai Creek dhow dinner cruise
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Cruise along the Dubai Creek on a traditional wooden vessel
- Enjoy an international buffet dinner while viewing the enchanting scenery of Dubai's city lights
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- International buffet dinner and soft beverages (mineral water, soft drinks, tea or coffee)
What's not included
- Alcoholic beverages
- Supplement of AED 35 per person for Jebel Ali pick up
For the no pick-up option: Al Seef - Al Seef Street - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- No pick-up option: Please look for Tour Dubai boarding point - For the pick-up option: you will be picked up from your accommodation
What to remember
- There are two options to choose from: one with pick-up and one without
- Please note that there is a minimum of 2 adults per booking for the option with transfer
- There will be a supplement of AED 35 per person for Jebel Ali pick up
- Smart casual dress code
- Cruise time is between 8.30pm and 10.30pm / Boarding time 08.00pm
- If you choose the no pick-up: please be at the meeting point at 8.00pm in order to board on time
- If you choose the pick-up options: Pick up time is between 06.00pm to 07.30pm, depending on your hotel location in Dubai. Please call the local operator atleast 48 hours before the tour to re-confirm your pick up time. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- The pick-up locations and times are approximately as follows: Deira - 7.30pm / Bur Dubai - 7.30pm / Burj Al Arab Area - 7.00pm / Downtown - 7.15pm / Sheik Zayed Road - 7.15pm / Al Barsha - 7.00pm / Jebel Ali - 6.00pm / Marina/Jumeirah Beach Residence - 6.30pm / Palm - 6.00pm
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience