This walking tour will allow you to discover the most authentic traditional Emirati meals in Old Dubai. See the highlights of the city with a friendly tour guide and learn about Dubai history and traditions while exploring souks and traditional eateries. Ride on an Abra, a type of a water taxi, reach the opposite bank of the Creek, a suburb called Deira. In the spice souk you will smell the beautiful aromas of different spices and have a hot Arabian Tea with some dates. You will walk through the textile souk and test your bartering skills. Last stop is to taste the Middle Eastern cuisine in a local restaurant.
Taste of Dubai
Availability: From Saturday to Thursday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit the main sightseeing attractions of the city with a friendly tour guide
- Discover the Spice Souk and ride an 'abra' across the Dubai Creek
- Enjoy food tastings while exploring old Dubai
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks
- Additional food and drinks
- Infants (age 0-3): free admission and do not need a ticket
Al Ras Metro Station - Dubai
Please meet at the Al Ras Metro Station 2. The guide will be wearing a uniform with TRAVCO written on it.
What to remember
- There is a minimum of 2 people per booking
- From Saturday to Thursday
- Please be at the meeting point at 08.45am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.