Guided boat trip in the historic center of Gent
- Sit back and relax and enjoy the great views of Gent
- The tour runs every day with departure every 20 minutes
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- You'll become so familiar with the city that it'll start to feel like home
- Multiple departure times throughout the day give you more control over your day of sightseeing
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
Experience Gent along the water, a unique opportunity to visit the city.
Departing from the Graslei, you'll get on board of an informative cruise of 40 minutes through the historical city center of Gent. You'll travel back to the Middle Ages and learn about the prestigious past of the city. You'll pass by the beautiful house fronts of the Graslei, the big old meat-market, the rugged and steep walls of the Castle of Counts.
- 40-minute boat trip
- Guide and live explanations
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Senior 60+ and students (with valid ID): reduced
- Children (3-11): reduced
Graslei 7, 9000 Gent, Belgium
Show your voucher at the ticket office (white and green stripes) before boarding. Our jetty is located on the GRASLEI (near house number 7).
- Live commentaries in English, Italian, French, Spanish, German, Dutch
- From 16th October to 31st March
Departure every 20 minutes from 11.00am to 4.00pm
- From 1st April to 15th october
Departure every 20 minutes from 10.30am to 6.30pm
No boat trip on 25th December and 1st January
During your visit of Brussels, here is the visit not to be missed for all chocolate lovers. The Qual...
Experience Gent along the water, a unique opportunity to visit the city while enjoying a Gulden Draa...
Who hasn’t dreamt of seeing Brussels? Our tour of Brussels is an excellent introduction to Belgium. ...
Spend a day at Maasmechelen Village which gathers more than 100 outlet boutiques uniting more than 1...
In 2020, the Museum of Fine Arts in Ghent (MSK) is organizing the biggest Jan van Eyck exhibition ev...
Enjoy a wonderful day in one of the most beautiful medieval cities in Europe called the Venice of th...