Culzean Castle, Burns Country and the Ayrshire Coast tour from Glasgow
Availability: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 8 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Discover the landscapes that inspired Scotland’s most famous poet, Robert Burns
- Visit the majestic Culzean Castle with its architecture and fine coastal views
- See both rural delights and regal sights of Scotland
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transport in a 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Air conditioning
- English speaking driver-guide
What's not included
- Entry fees to attractions
What to remember
Rabbie's Small Group Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience