Walk the streets of Granada and get carried away by professional guides on a historical tour through this beautiful city. The guide will take you on a different walk you’ll never forget. Get a real image of the beauty, history and charm of this magnificent city. Experience the transformation of Granada from Islam to Christianity, the change from being an important medieval Muslim city, to a modern Christian city. A final stop for a drink with a tapa will be the perfect ending for this experience, just like a local.
Essential Granada private tour
- Enjoy a historical tour of Granada with a professional guide
- Experience the transformation of Granada from Islam to Christianity
- The expert guide will take you on a different walk you'll never forget
- Guided tour
- Entrance fee for Madraza (except for the 7pm and 8.30pm tours)
- Drink with tapa
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 0-11): free admission
Plaza de las Pasiegas, 18001 Granada, Spain
Main facade of the Cathedral of Granada, under the central arch. Please be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the start of the tour.
- The tour is accessible for people in a wheelchair, except for the tomb of the Royal Monarchs
- It is advisable to wear comfortable shoes
- Please remember to wear a facemask
- Please remember to bring your headphones for the audio system
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Get to know the most emblematic places of Granada with the tourist train. There are two available ro...
Get ready for a 3-hour tour of the Alhambra, Spain's most famous and visited monument. Step back int...
The Alhambra is one of the most famous and beautiful monuments not only of Spain, but of the entire ...
Discover the most traditional and authentic neighborhoods of Granada with this 2-hours tour that wil...
Discover the beautiful region of the Alpujarra and visit some of its most famous villages such as La...
Walk the streets of Granada with a professional guide for this historical tour through this beautifu...