Hamburg Elbphilharmonie tour
- Get exciting insider knowledge about the Elbphilharmonie
- Enjoy a unique view over the harbor and the city
- Be inspired by the atmosphere of a new landmark of Hamburg
Many questions are hidden behind the new landmark of Hamburg - the Elbphilharmonie. This tour will answer all your questions, ranging from the perfect acoustics to the unique view. A professional guide will explain why construction delays occurred and what the Elbphilharmonie means for Hamburg today. You will be enlightened on both the pros and cons of the Elbphilharmonie Project. Why did the Elbphilharmonie cost so much and how does it benefit Hamburg?
Also, you will investigate what special materials the "Elphi" consists of. Enjoy one of the most beautiful views of Hamburg during the tour. Learn how much an overnight stay costs and who lives in the Elbphilharmonie. You can feel the breathtaking radiance of the building from afar. Discover all the mysteries surrounding the Elbphilharmonie today. Unfortunately, a visit to the concert halls cannot be offered.
- Admission to the Elbphilharmonie
- Professional guide
- Drive to the Plaza of the Elbphilharmonie
- Unique view of the harbor and the city
- Guided tour of the concert halls
- Admission to performances
Baumwall (Elbphilharmonie), 20459 Hamburg, Germany
Baumwall metro station (U-Bahn Station) (Exit towards Kehrwiederspitze/ Entrance Kehrwiederspitze). At the bottom of the stairs in front of the "Back Shop" (Kiosk) under the railway bridge.
- Minimum number of participants: 2
- In the rare occasion in which the minimum number of participants (2) is not reached, the tour will not take place. If this happens, you will be offered an alternate date, a different activity (possibly with extra charge) or a full refund
Tour in English:
- Daily at 1.00pm
Tour in German:
- Daily at 11.00am, 1.30pm, 3.00pm and 5.00pm
This guided tour combines two of the best things one can do in Hamburg: visit the Elbphilharmonie an...
Discover the Hamburg city centre with a hop-on hop-off bus and extend the experience with an Alster ...
Sunday mornings in Hamburg are radiating with a special flair, when the sun rises over the river Elb...
From a little fort to one of the most important ports of the world, Hamburg has plenty of stories to...
Discover the red light district of Hamburg. It is Germany’s No. 1 entertainment strip and party loca...
Discover the most exciting stories about the wicked corners of Hamburg's most sinful mile - the Reep...