Istanbul and Bosphorus cruise on private boat - Half Day Morning Tour
- Discover the beauty of Istanbul in the morning light
- Go on a private Bosphorus cruise
- Admire the Royal Dolmabahce Palace and Rumeli Fortress from the water
- See the Golden Horn and Balat
- Visit the Spice Bazaar
- Get relevant background information from your guide
Experience the magic of Istanbul in the morning with a visit of the Spice Bazaar, bus tour to the Golden Horn and a private cruise on the Bosphorus, the waterway that forms the continental border between Europe and Asia.
This morning tour will bring you by bus to the Golden Horn, the natural harbor of the city. Today, it separates the old Istanbul, where first colonies settled during the Byzantines, from the new part of town. Follow the traces of history to Balat and see the Bulgarian St. Stephan Church, the Jewish Hospital, the Fener Orthodox Patriarchate and the remains of the 22km long Byzantine city walls.
The tour also includes a visit of the famous Egyptian Spice Bazaar. Smell the different aromas of various spices and take in the colorful presentation of local fruits, vegetables, fish, flowers and more.
After having seen all these impressive sights, get on board of a private boat and go on a cruise along the beautiful Bosphorus. Take photos of this epic moment, standing in between the two continents of Europe and Asia and enjoy colorful views on Istanbul. From the boat you can also see the impressive Rumeli Hisrai Fortress. The Ottoman stronghold was built by the conqueror to control the shipping traffic of the Bosphorus.
- Pick up and drop off from/to your Istanbul hotel (only from centrally located hotels)
- Professional tour guide
- Boat cruise
- Entrance fees
- Infants (aged 0-2): free
- Children (aged 3-7): reduced
Molla Gürani Mahallesi, Dede Paşa Sk. No:11, 34093 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Cumhuriyet Caddesi, 83/1, 34373 Elmadağ, Istanbul, Turkey
- Please note that Bosphorus Tours are practiced with regular boat if minimum number of attendants is not provided for the private boat
- Please be 10 minutes before departure at the meeting point, if you are not using the tranfer service
- Please confirm the pick up place and time directly with the local operator if you are using the transfer service. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Tour starts daily at 9am
Discover the beauty of Istanbul with a bus tour to the Golden Horn and a private cruise on the Bosph...
Take a half day morning tour of Istanbul. The tour will bring you through the "Sultan Ahmet Center",...
Live a unique experience when visiting Istanbul. Don't miss this full day tour (operates all year ro...
Take a full day tour of Istanbul. This fascinating city will capture you immediately. This full day ...
Enjoy a half day, afternoon tour to visit Dolmabahce Palace, the royal residence of the Ottoman Sult...
Get the most out of Istanbul in the company of an expert local guide. As you tour Istanbul, your gui...
Cruise on a private boat to see the Bosphorus, one of the most beautiful sights in the world and exp...
Watch amazing belly dancers and a traditional Turkish folklore show with one of the best skylines in...
Enjoy the classic sights of Istanbul and visit the world-famous Hagia Sophia, iconic Blue Mosque and...
Travel back in history on a half-day tour from Istanbul enteringr the naval harbor of the Byzantines...