Get ready to explore the coastline of Jávea in an active and fun way. In this experience, you'll enjoy a 2.5-hour kayak tour to discover Portixol Island with an expert guide. Your adventure will begin in La Barraca beach, where after a brief training you'll depart to discover the southern coast until reaching the Falzia viewpoint. Once arrived, get ready to stop and splash in crystal-clear waters to enjoy some snorkeling and an appetizer before returning back to the starting point.
Portixol Island kayak tour
Language: English , Spanish
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the rock formations of Jávea
- Kayak along Portixol Island with an expert guide
- Enjoy snorkeling in natural pools
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 2.5-hour tour
- Snorkeling masks
Carrer de la Barraca, 70, la Mar Blava, Spain
What to remember
- Please confirm your language desired directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This activity requires a minimum age of 8
- The maximum number of people per group is 12
Turismo Activo Montgó
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience