Low-cost shuttle bus from La Spezia to Pisa and Lucca
- Perfect for those who prefer to visit the city independently
- Take advantage of a detailed map of the trail
- Easily reach Pisa and Lucca with a comfortable transfer
Does your cruise stop in La Spezia? Take some time to visit Lucca and Pisa with a Low-cost transfer and reach Lucca and Pisa from La Spezia. Perfect for those wishing to explore the city independently but with the constant assistance of the CitySightseeing staff that will allow you to organize your day without stress!
Take advantage of a detailed map of the trail, read the notes about the monuments to see and pay attention to the assistant suggestions on board.
- Comfortable journey with GT coach and air condition
- Free wi-fi and map
- Assistance on board and at the bus stop (Spanish and English)
- 24h emergency number
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-8): reduced
- Infant (0-1): free of charge
Terminal Crociere La Spezia.
Upon debarkation all cruise ship passengers must take one of the free shuttle buses from the pier to the terminal, this takes approximately 5 minutes. Once you have arrived to the terminal, a representative from Tuscanybus.com will be at the terminal exit with a sign "Tuscanybus.com".
- We recommend wearing smart, comfortable, seasonal clothing along with comfortable walking shoes. For those wishing to visit any churches, remember that shoulders must be covered
- Times are subject to change due to traffic
- The company is not responsible for delays due to force majeure
Departure from La Spezia: 9.30am
- Arrival in Pisa in approx. 60 minute. The parking is located 700 meters from Miracle Square
- Free time in Pisa 2 hours
Departure from Pisa to Lucca 12.30pm
- Arrival in Lucca in approx. 30 minute. The parking is located close to the city center free time: 3 and a half hours
Departure from Lucca to La Spezia 04.30pm
- Arrival in La Spezia in approx. 60 minute
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called Cinque Terre, a precious Unesc...
If your cruise ship stops in La Spezia, you can take your time to enjoy 2 amazing Tuscan cities.With...
Join this private tour to discover the stunning Ligurian lands called "Cinque Terre", a precious Une...
Join this private tour led by a local guide to discover the stunning Ligurian lands known as Cinque ...
La Spezia is a small town and the best place to stay while visiting the amazing Cinque Terre. Surrou...
Visit the vibrant local market and the traditional food shops with the Cesarina and immerse yourself...