You've seen the film, but now it's time to get behind the cameras and step on to the set for the famous Richard Curtis film. Notting Hill is in trendy West London and you'll soon see why it's so popular, as you step into the bustling masses of people thronging the streets, browsing the cute shops, book stores and food stalls. If you've seen the film, chances are you will have noticed the brightly colored houses but the history and culture which lie beneath the brickwork are just as colorful. Notting Hill is home to the annual street carnival which celebrates Caribbean culture and the streets come alive with drums, dancers and incredible food. But no matter when you choose to visit, there'll always be buskers, smells from food stalls and market sellers hustling, so it's always a buzzing place to visit. The tour will take you past famous hotels, recording studios and even where Jimi Hendrix took his fatal overdose. Whether it's a film which drew you to want to visit, it's the upbeat vibe which will make you want to stay, so make sure you ask your guide for great places to eat and people-watch.
Notting Hill tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 40 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit various points of inspiration and eventual film locations for the Notting Hill film starring Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts
- Meander the bustling streets of Portobello Road Market
- Brush shoulders with the rich and famous like Elle MacPherson, Richard Curtis and Richard Branson who live here
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Optional gratuities
- Children (under 16 years)
7 Portobello Rd, Notting Hill, London W11 3DA, UK
Please meet your tour guide outside The Sun in Splendour pub which is a 2 minute walk from Notting Hill Gate station.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable shoes as this is a walking tour
- This tour is available on Saturdays at 10.30am and 1.00pm
- The tour will last around 1 hour 40 minutes
BRIT ICON TOURS
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.