Join a private food tour through Lyon and sample some of the best local specialties in a fun and convivial atmosphere with a guide specialized in gastronomy!
Visit the covered market Les Halles de Lyon Paul Bocuse and learn anecdotes about some of Lyon's main districts, including the "Presqu'île", the Old-Lyon district, and secret passageways known as « Traboules ».
Accompanied by passionate artisans, you will enjoy a series of friendly tastings that made Lyon the Capital of Gastronomy:
- 5 Lyonnais pork « charcuteries » + 1 glass of local red Côte du Rhône
- 1 small casserole of pike quenelle (soufflé) with crayfish sauce
- 4 regional cheeses + 1 glass of local white wine + truffle honey
- 1 slice of praline tart or brioche with pralines de Lyon
- 1 chocolate « Coussin de Lyon »
- 1 glass of Champagne or Cerdon (local sparkling wine from Gamay variety)
- 1 glass of Chartreuse liqueur with confectioneries and crystallized flowers
If you have any special requests, this tour can be fully customized to your needs and taste.