Zoo Aquarium Madrid skip-the-line tickets
- Discover one of the most important zoos in the world
- Save time with your skip-the-line tickets
- Admire more than 500 different species, totaling up to more than 5.000 animals
- The Zoo Aquarium is also considered a botanical garden, with more than 100 different plant species
The Zoo Aquarium of Madrid, located among 20 Ha within the area in La Casa de Campo, is comprised of a traditional zoo, a dolphinarium, an aquarium, and a aviary.
The most advanced ideas and experiences about the proper management of wild animals born in captivity are utilized. The animal species are grouped according to a zoogeographic point of view and are exhibited in different open areas, so that they are capable of emulating their natural habits as is they were residing in the wild. The zoo contains more than 500 different species, totaling up to more than 5.000 animals. All zoological groups (mammals, birds, fish) are represented. Here you can see endangered and rare species such as giant pandas, Iberian lynx, koalas, red pandas, Asian rhinoceros, European bison, gorillas, giant turtles, bald eagles and Saharan gazelles.
Since more than 100 different plant species can be seen at the Zoo Aquarium, also considered a botanical garden.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the zoo aquarium
- Tickets to the attractions
- Food and drinks
- Children under 3 years old: free
- Children 3-7 years old: reduced
- Senior over 65 years old: reduced
Casa de Campo, s/n, 28011 Madrid
- Metro: Lines 5 or 10 to Casa de Campo, then a 12-minute walk to the Zoo Aquarium entrance
- Bus: EMT bus line 33 to Casa de Campo stop
- Wheelchair accessible
- May: Mon-Fri 10.30am-7.30pm, Sat-Sun 10.30am-8.30pm. 1, 2 + 15 May 10.30am-8.30pm
- June: Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.00pm, Sat-Sun 10.30am-8.30pm. 1 + 2 June 10.30am-7.30pm
- July: Sun-Wed + 1 July 10.30am-8.30pm, Thu-Sat 10.30am-12.00am, 3-5 July 10.30am-8.00pm
- August: Sun-Wed + 31 August 10.30am-8.30pm, Thu-Sat 10.30am-12.00am
- September: 1, 4-8, 16-17, 23-24, 30 September 10.30am-8.00pm, 2, 3, 9, 10 10:30-20:30, 11-15, 18-22, 25-29 September 10.30am-6.30pm
- 1 October 10.30am-8.00pm
Opened in 1967 and situated near the heart of Madrid city center, Parque de Atracciones de Madid is ...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to get to know Madrid is on this double-decker bus. With...
Faunia is a zoo and botanical garden in Madrid. Throughout its 14,000 square meters of ecosystems an...
Parque Warner is one of the leading and most modern attraction parks in Europe. It's located 25 kilo...
Relive more than a hundred years of Real Madrid history. Admire the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium as you...
Located 70 km away from Madrid is Toledo, a beautiful city-museum declared World Heritage Site by UN...
Enjoy a day out at Warner Park Madrid. It's very easy! Just show the voucher at the bus stop next to...
This guided tour will take you to Madrid's most majestic area. Some of the city's most famous monume...
This tour of the Royal Palace of Madrid will give you a detailed, all-access visit with an expert pr...
The most fun and definitely the easiest way to see the city of Madrid is on this double-decker bus. ...