Head over to the Healesville Sanctuary where you get up close with kangaroos, koalas, birds of prey, platypus and many other local animals! Explore the area and wander at your own pace through the sanctuary, then sit back and enjoy animal education lessons and live shows. You'll then take a relaxing scenic drive to Philip Island where you'll head over to the Nobbies Tourist Information Centre, lookout and boardwalk. Take on the glorious views of the Nobbies and Seal Rock region from this iconic lookout. Then follow the boardwalk with its beautiful ocean views to the Nobbies blowhole and Seal Rock and just enjoy the spectacular surroundings. You'll finally get to see the famous Phillip Island Penguin Parade and watch the penguins emerge from the rolling waves and make their way across the sand to their burrows.
Healesville Sanctuary and Phillip Island Wildlife Park bus tour
- See some cute little penguins and other local wildlife!
- Experience beautiful ocean views
- Fun for the whole family
- Pick-up and drop off in and airconditioned comfort vehicle with free wi-fi
- All attraction entry fees
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 2-13): reduced
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Melbourne CBD
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- Don't forget your camera!
- Please bring your own water. You will also have opportunities to purchase water on your tour
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays
- Pick-up starts at 11.00 am