Bathe, relax and unwind at the Peninsula Hot Springs! Go on an indulging day dedicated to you and your wellness as you chill out in the Mornington Peninsula’s very own hot springs, followed by a ride on Arthurs Seat Eagle before stopping at Mornington Peninsulas bathing boxes where you can get some insta-worthy shots!
Peninsula hot springs and bathing boxes
Availability: Daily except Sundays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 9 hours
Entrance Fees Included
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Take your time relaxing at the Peninsula Hot Springs!
- Immerse yourself in natural thermal mineral waters
- Visit the gorgeous colourful beach boxes on the Mornington Peninsula
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
What to expect
- Towel hire at the Peninsula Hot Springs
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 0-15): Reduced
696 Bourke Street, Melbourne Victoria, Australia
Please be waiting at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time at the bus stop outside Mail Exchange Hotel.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- Please bring swimwear and jandals!
- Daily except for Sundays
- Experience begins at 9.00 am on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Experience begins at 10.00 am on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.