Kick-start your full-day tour and hop on the world-famous Puffing Billy steam train to Emerald Lake Park! Enjoy Devonshire morning tea in Sherbrooke forest, visit the world-renowned Healesville Sanctuary and try chocolates at the Yarra Valley Chocolaterie. You'll also get the chance to explore the sanctuary and wander at your own pace, then sit back and enjoy animal education lessons and live shows.
Puffing Billy and Healesville Sanctuary scenic bus tour
- Hop on the Puffing Billy train!
- Taste some delicious chocolate
- Explore Healesville Sanctuary!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Scenic drive
- Healesville Sanctuary entrance
- Morning tea
- Free chocolate tasting
- Puffing Billy Train ride
- Food and drinks
- Children (age 2-13): Reduced
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Melbourne CBD
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear comfy, weather-appropriate clothes and shoes
- Don't forget your camera!
- Please bring your own water. You will also have opportunities to purchase water on your tour
- Pick-up starts at 9.00 am