Enjoy a full day guided tour of this 400 year old, which was founded in 1608 by Samuel de Champlain on the banks of the Saint Lawrence river. Québec City had become the center of the new universe, from the Arctic to the Mississippi Delta.
- do a 45-min walking tour with a professional guide through Place Royale, the birthplace of French civilization in North America
- board a motorcoach and make your way to Montmorency Falls for a spectacular photo opportunity
- have 3 hours (approx.) of free time to enjoy Petit Champlain where you can have lunch, shop and explore the joie de vivre the area has to offer
- return to Old Québec through the Saint John’s gate of the only fortified city in North America
- drive along Grande Allée, the "Champs Élysées" of Québec City
- enjoy the ambiance of the sidewalk restaurants, cafés and european architecture that attract big crowds
- see famous landmarks such as the Plains of Abraham, famous for the battle between the French and the British that took place in 1759
- see the Citadel, a National Historic Site, Québec Parliament, the Price building
- ... and much more!