The Oman waters are waded by a large variety of beautiful dolphins and whales, even the Blue whale, rare to spot in other seas of the world, is fairly common in Oman. You will have the lucky chance to catch the sight of these gorgeous species on a two hour morning cruise taking off from Muscat. There will be an onboard cetacean specialist giving you an insight into these silver creatures and their habitat. Spotting dolphins and whales will not be the only highlight of the day, you will be enjoying a relaxing cruise through the deep blue waters of Oman Gulf admiring its unique towns from the sea.
Morning dolphin cruise in Muscat
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See dolphins frolick in the water
- Explore the coast of Oman from the sea
- Learn about the marine life around you from an onboard specialist
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Pick-up/drop-off service
- Soft drinks
What's not included
- Food and alcoholic beverages unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Children under 12 years old: reduced
Pick-up service is available from your hotel in Muscat. You will receive instructions for arranging your pickup after booking.
What to remember
- Pick-up time can be 15-60 minutes prior to tour start time
- The exact pick-up time will be communicated one day prior to your tour or alternatively, you can call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time
- Please be at your desired pick-up location at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Operates daily at 7.30am
Gray Line Emirates
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 72 hours before the experience begins.