Day trip to Capri with lunch
- Visit the popular destination for VIPs since the Roman Age
- Taste traditional cuisine of Capri
- Explore the monuments and the gardens in the island
Considered to be one of the must-see islands in the world and a popular destination for VIPs ever since the Roman Age, you can tour the fashionable island of Capri with transportation from the Port of Naples, by yourself.
Visit the Anacapri town and walk along the shopping streets, full of famous Italian fashion brands and local craftsman shops. Take the chairlift to reach Mt. Solaro and enjoy the best panoramic view of the island at the top, then have a 3-course lunch with drinks included at a restaurant that has been reserved in advance just for you.
After, continue to the center of Capri and enjoy the landscape with the wonderful view of sea stacks natural landmarks of Capri, known as Faraglioni from Augustus’ Gardens. From here you can also see the twisty and unique Via Krupp.
Following your day experience on the island of Capri you will return back to Naples via a high-speed hydrofoil.
- Hydrofoil tickets (fast boat) round trip
- Lunch in the restaurant (3-course menu) and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation on the island
- Entrance fees
Via Domenico Capitelli 9, Napoli
Please exchange your mobile voucher in the travel offices of Napoli Official Tour the day before the tour, to receive your hydrofoil tickets.
Alternatively, you can arrange free delivery to hotel/b&b/apartment if requested (you need to provide a valid address during the payment phase).
Then proceed to Calata Porta di Massa, to board your boat to Capri.
- Board the hydrofoil to Capri daily at 7.55am and 12.00pm
- Return to Napoli on the 8.05pm hydrofoil to Calata Porta di Massa
- You must exchange your mobile voucher at the travel offices of Napoli Official Tour between the business hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm, to redeem your hydrofoil tickets
Housed in a 16th-century palace originally built as the residence for cavalry barracks and inaugurat...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to dis...