Day trip to Procida Island with lunch
- Visit the beautiful Procida
- Taste traditional cuisine of the region
- Explore the monuments and the sea of the island
Visit Procida by yourself, with a full day to relax and enjoy free time to explore the island and taste a traditional 3-course lunch in a restaurant with drinks included!
You will start your trip from sea port of Naples, by hydrofoil you will reach Procida in less then one hour. Experience the real paradise of the Mediterranean on an unforgettable day! From the port you will see the colorful facades of the city and smell the extraordinary perfumes this wonderful island has to offer.
Walk in Terra Murata, a colorful medieval village surrounded by walls that rises on top of a hill. Explore the 15th century Palazzo D'Avalos and the Abbey of San Michele, a Benedictine building from the 11th century, before returning on your boat to Naples.
- Hydrofoil tickets (fast boat) round trip
- Lunch in the restaurant (3-course menu) and drinks
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation on the island
- Entrance fees
Via Domenico Capitelli 9, Napoli
- Please exchange your mobile voucher in the travel offices of Napoli Official Tour the day before the tour to receive your hydrofoil tickets
- Alternatively, you can arrange free delivery to hotel/b&b/apartment if requested (you need to provide a valid address during the payment phase)
- Then proceed to the Port of Naples at Molo Beverello 1, to board your boat to Procida
- Board the hydrofoil to Ischia daily at 7.30am
- Return to Napoli on the 4.50pm hydrofoil to Molo Beverello
- Return to Napoli on the 5.55pm hydrofoil to Porta di Massa
- You must exchange your mobile voucher at the travel offices of Napoli Official Tour between the business hours of 9.00am to 5.00pm, to redeem your hydrofoil tickets
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...
Join this panoramic visit of Naples (without guide): drive along the seafront of the Gulf and enjoy ...
Make an authentic neapolitan pizza during this 1.5 hour cooking class!Under the watchful eye of a pr...
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart fr...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...
Exploring a city as beautiful, vibrant and chaotic as Naples is not an easy task: if you want to dis...