Private tour of the Amalfi coast from Naples
- Perfect for day trips from Rome with high-speed trains
- Leave the big city noise and relax on the Amalfi Coast
- Stops for panoramic photos, shopping and lunch
Explore the Amalfi Coast with a knowledgeable driver aboard a comfortable Mercedes. You’ll depart from the main train station of Naples - perfect if you came up from Rome for the day. Your driver will take you to the highlights of the area, including:
- Positano - a cliffside town with pedestrian roads winding between colorful shops and seaside views
- Fjord of Furore - a peaceful coastal treasure in the town of Praiano
- Amalfi - explore the winding streets and admire Saint Andrew’s Cathedral
- Atrani - a breathtaking view in one of the smallest towns in the area
- Ravello - visit Villa Cimbrone and its famous belvedere, Terrazzo dell'infinito
- Mercedes air conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver
- All taxes, tolls
- Parking and gasoline
- Train tickets
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
Naples Central Train Station, 80142 Napoli NA
Pick-up at 08.45am at Naples Central Train station. You will meet your driver at the beginning of the track n.19 - he will be holding a sign with your name on it. Drop off at 5.00pm
- We recommend to bring with you a hat, suncream, water, comfortable shoes and to be on time
- This tour can accomodate a maximum of 8 people. Prices indicated are per person
- At the time of booking you will be asked to provide your phone number and if child seats are needed
- Please kindly note that baby booster will be provided for free
- Pick up at 8.45am (Naples Central Train station)
- Drop off at 5.00pm
The Museum Pignatelli Cortes is an example of “house-museum”: the objects you see inside are still i...
The National Museum of Duca di Martina contains one of the most prestigious collections of European ...
Discover the pearls of this breathtaking coast. Enjoy your time as you see the historic center, the ...
Naples' archaeological treasures are amongst the world's most impressive, and its swag of vainglorio...
Book this 3-hour private tour to discover the fascinating archaeological site of Herculaneum with a ...
The suggestive Crypts of San Domenico are home to the tomb of Ippolita Cantelmo Stuart of the Royal ...