Get picked up at your hotel in Naples at 10.00am and head to Pompeii for a guided tour of the archaeological excavations. Your guide will illustrate the most evocative places of the city such as the Forum, the Baths, the House of the Vettii and the Lupanare buried by ashes during the eruption of 79 AD. Enjoy a lunch break including pizza Margherita and a drink. Then you will make your way to Torre del Greco from where you can access the Vesuvius National Park up to a height of 1000 meters. Leave your transport at the parking lot and walk the rest of the way up to the summit of the only active volcano in continental Europe. Visit the evocative crater, 1200 mt. high, from which you can see the Gulf of Naples stretching from Capo Miseno to the tip of Campanella. Return to your hotel at approximately 5.00pm.
Tour of Pompeii and Mount Vesuvius from Naples
Availability: Every day
Duration: up to 7 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- Escape the noise and traffic of the city for a day
- Avoid the traffic - transportation included so you won't be late
What to expect
- Admission tickets to the sites
- Roundtrip transportation
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
Pick-up from your hotel or accommodation in Naples. Please keep in mind that pick-up addresses outside Naples won't be accepted.
What to remember
- At checkout, you will be asked to provide the pick-up address in Naples
- A minimum of 2 participants is required
- Departures from Naples every day at 10.00am
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.