Steamboat Natchez harbor cruise
- Cruise on board New Orleans' only authentic steamboat
- Learn historical facts and highlights of the Port of New Orleans
- Listen to live jazz music
Admire the Port of New Orleans and enjoy live jazz music on board a beautiful steamboat. Choose a morning or afternoon departure and start your cruise from the heart of the French Quarter. A Calliope concert before each cruise is included.
Let this two-hour cruise take you back in time. Learn about the history of the Port of New Orleans, one of the world’s most active ports. Experience an unforgettable cruise aboard New Orleans’ only authentic steamboat.
- Two-hour cruise
- Optional gratuities
- Children ages 6-12: reduced price
- Children ages 0-5: free
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please exchange your printed voucher before the tour at the Lighthouse Ticket Office at 400 Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River, behind the JAX Brewery. The ticket office is directly in front of the Steamboat Natchez.
- A gift shop and cash bar are available, but not included in the cost of this cruise
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to cruise departure time
- Boarding 11:00am, cruising 11:30am-1:30pm
- Boarding 2:00pm, cruising 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Please exchange your printed voucher for your boarding pass 15 minutes in advance of departure time
Take an eye-opening look into American history and visit 2 out of 3 prominent plantation homes along...
Experience the timeless beauty of South Louisiana in a custom built swamp boat. Native guides will r...
Enjoy a 5-hour tour combining a visit to a River Road plantation and a cruise through the swamps of ...
Gear up for possibly the most fun walking tour you've ever had! This three-hour cocktail history tou...
Satisfy both your appetite and intellect with a four-hour New Orleans food and cocktail history tour...
Explore New Orleans on a fantastic hop-on hop-off bus tour, with a 1 or 3-day pass. The unlimited na...