Enjoy a change of scenery on this full-day trip from the Tyrrhenian coastal town of Cefalu, just east of Palermo, to the rugged Madonie mountain countryside. Experience the rural lifestyle of northern Sicily as you explore medieval villages, admire the idyllic green hills of Madonie Regional Natural Park and visit a regional dairy farm for a delicious fresh ricotta cheese tasting. You'll end your unique day with a traditional Sicilian lunch in the fresh mountain air before begin taken back to Cefalù.
Day trips & excursions
Sicilian villages tour with ricotta tasting
Language: English , Italian , French
Availability: Every Tuesday
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 24 hours
Do this because
- Discover the rugged Madonie mountain countryside and experience the rural lifestyle of northern Sicily
- Explore medieval villages, admire idyllic green hills and enjoy a delicious fresh ricotta cheese tasting
- End your unique day with a traditional Sicilian lunch in the fresh mountain air
What to expect
- Guided tour
- Ricotta tasting
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
Cefalù, Via Passafiume, 40, 90015 Cefalù PA, Italy
In front of the Cefalù central station.
What to remember
- Please remember to wear warm clothes and walking shoes
- From May to October, every Tuesday at 7.40am
Sicilyexcursions - Noema Viaggi
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.