Eiffel Tower 3rd floor tickets with city tour of Paris and Seine cruise
- Ticket for the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- City tour of the most beautiful districts of Paris
- 1-hour commented cruise to discover iconic monuments of Paris
- Multilingual hostess and transportation by luxury coach
This tour brings you to the most iconic monuments of Paris including a city tour by bus, a visit to the summit of the Eiffel Tower and a cruise on the Seine!
Discover Paris from our panoramic roof coach! Visit the most famous neighborhoods and monuments, from the Opera Garnier to the Eiffel Tower and admire the architecture of the city. A playful commented visit on the history and the evolution of Paris, with fun facts for the whole family.
You'll embark for a 1-hour commented cruise on the Seine gazing at the most charming bridges of the city...
After your cruise, enjoy panoramic views on the capital from the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Access tickets to the Eiffel Tower 2nd and 3rd floors
- City tour with recorded commentaries and personal earphones
- 1-hour commented cruise on the Seine
- Commentaries available in 10 languages
- Service of a multilingual hostess
- Transportation from our agency
- Entrance fees to attractions
- Live guide
- Child (3-11years): reduced
- Baby (0-2years): free
PARIS CITY VISION LOUVRE Agency, 2 Rue des Pyramides 75001 PARIS
Customers need to check-in at the tour operator agency near the Louvre Museum at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Each 1st Sunday of the month, the Champs Elysees Avenue is closed to traffic
- Despite the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there might be delay passing through the security check and the lift
- Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower
- Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower
- Commentaries available in 10 languages + 3 children languages (French, English, Spanish)
Departures every day
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
End your day in style with this combo offer including tickets to the burlesque show at Lido Paris an...
Below the streets of Paris lurks an entire secret history of the city’s dead. On this unique storyte...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this combo offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge sh...
The cemetery of Père-Lachaise is not only the most visited cemetery in the world, but it is also the...
L'enclos des Gobelins it's 80 artists, 23,000 shades of color, 600 furnished French Republic palaces...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...