Guided tour of Notre-Dame, City Island and St Séverin Church
- Learn more about its rescue
- Discover how we are going to rebuild it
- Take in panoramic views of Cathedral from different spots
- Your expert guide will provide powerful binoculars
- Guided tour at the Saint-Severin Church.
- Explore the district of Ile de la Cité : The heart of Paris
Paris's beloved Notre-Dame cathedral has been one of the French capital's most famous landmarks since it was built 850 years ago. Notre-Dame, which translates in English as "Our Lady", has played a role in key moments of history and captured the imagination of people around the world.
In April 2019, the main spire and roof of the building collapsed in a huge fire. People across the globe are now mourning the damage.
By joining this tour you will learn more about:
- The rescue of Notre-Dame
- What are the next steps for its reconstruction
- You will see the revival of Gothic Architecture
- This tour will pay tribute to the exceptional craftsmen who will undertake the work
- And you will enjoy a walking tour in the Ile de la Cité : the mythical place where everything began
Next you will enjoy a guided tour at the Saint-Severin Church in the latin quarter, a great example of the “The flamboyant Gothic Architecture”, we called her the little sister of Notre-Dame Cathedral.
- Guided Tour of 1h20 : NOtre-Dame, City Island and St Séverin Church
- A donation is systematically offered to Cathedral when you book the tour
- Food / Drink
- Visit inside Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Children under 16 are free of charge
Boutique Souvenir 7 rue Lagrange 75004 Paris
Please be there 15 minutes before the departure time, you will have to meet your guide at the Boutique Souvenir 7 rue Lagrange 75004 Paris, your guide will wait you outside the boutique.
- Due to the fire incident, it is not possible to enter the Cathedral of Notre Dame
Everyday at 10.30am, 2.15pm 4.00pm
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
If you want to experience a moment of eternity, between sky and sea, visit the beautiful Mont Saint-...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...