Private tour of the Italian art at Louvre Museum
- Learn about the history of the Louvre Museum
- Focus on the Italian masters of Renaissance
- French masters of earlier 19th century influenced by Italian art
- Discover the Greek masterpieces that influenced Italian art
Get the most of Italian Art with this guided tour through the Italian collection and biggest masterpieces of the Louvre Museum!
Once you meet your guide at a designated meeting point, you can head off to the museum. The Louvre is the largest museum in the world at over 700 meters along the Seine, and hosts more than 5,000 works of art. Your guide will show you the best of the Italian collection (along with some French pieces) and you will not have to spend your time running around in the maize of rooms and corridors.
Your guide will focus on Canova, Michelangelo, Cimabue, Giotto, Veronese, Géricault, Ingres, and others, and you will definitely see the Venus of Milo, the Nike of Samothrace, Mona Lisa and much more.
- Private guided tour with an official guide
- Permanent collection
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci
- Temporary exhibitions
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Children (0-12): free
- Youth (13-17): reduced rate for the tour, the entrance ticket is free
Place du Carrousel, 75001 Paris
Meet your guide at the Place du Carrousel, next to the big statue of Louis XIV on his horse. Your guide will have a big blue rounded badge of Napoleone Tour. Metro stop: Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (line 1, 7)
- The new exhibition about Leonard de Vinci is NOT included in the ticket
- This tour does not include temporary exhibitions
- This tour needs confirmation from the supplier
- Minimum adults: 2
Everyday except Tuesday
At 10.00am, 2.00pm or 6.00pm
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Get ready for two hours of art and culture with this private guided tour of Musée d'Orsay.First you ...
Our Rex Studios interactive audio-guided tour takes you on an imaginary journey behind the scenes of...
EXPOSITIONS TEMPORAIRES:Vincenzo Gemito (1852-1929). Le sculpteur de l’âme napolitaine. 15 octobre 2...
You think you know everything about chocolate? Visit Choco-Story Paris, the Chocolate Museum! Dive i...
Get the most of contemporary and modern art with this 2-hour private tour of the Centre Pompidou. Th...
Enjoy an easy-going itinerary past the best highlights and hidden gems to discover the Sacred-Heart ...
Discover the heart of Paris as Parisians know and live it. Walk through the medieval part of the Lat...