Prague hop-on hop-off bus 24- or 48-hour ticket
- Explore Prague on a hop-on-hop-off bus
- Wi-Fi and USB charger on the board
- Listen to audio commentary in one of the 14 international languages
Visit your choice of Prague’s most interesting sites. Hop on and off as much as you like during 24 or 48 hours. During the bus ride, you can listen to the audio guide on board, while your children can listen to a program which has been tailor-made for them. The double-decker buses offer wonderful views of Prague and they all are wheelchair accessible.
Become acquainted with one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and see the best-known sights and places of interest in Prague. Each ticket comes with a set of single-use, hygienic headphones. The purchased ticket becomes valid at the moment when you first enter the bus.
Click here: Hop On Hop Off Map
Click here: Hop On Hop Off Timetable
- 24- or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- USB charger and Wi-Fi
- Infants ages (0-2): free
- Children ages (3-11): reduced
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
You can take the hop-on-hop-off bus from any of the stops. Just show your voucher on the bus.
- Audio guide is available on the bus in English, Czech, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Hungarian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic
- Let your children listen to the special kids' commentary in English or German
- Daily with bus service beginning at 9.30am
- Please note that the bus may sometimes be delayed due to traffic. The stated times are for information purposes only. Buses depart every 40 minutes
- Main Station: 9.30am-4.45pm
- Hilton: 9.30am-5.00pm
- Malá Strana: 9.45am-5.15pm
- Prague Castle: 9.50am-5.20pm
- Strahov Monastery: 9.55am-5.25pm
- Strahov Stadium: 10.00am-5.30pm
- Kampa: 10.20am-5.50pm
- Dancing House: 10.25am-5.55pm
- I.P. Pavlova: 10.40am-6.10pm
After being pick-up from your guide at your hotel in Prague, you will head to Lidice, a former villa...
Take a 3-hour private tour of the Jewish Museum in Prague and the Old-New Synagogue with a private a...
This private trip takes you to the Melnik Chateau less than an hour north of Prague. Your guide will...
This tour is a must for beer fans. Have your guide pick you up from your hotel and head to Pilsen, a...
This trip will take you through the picturesque West Bohemian countryside to the city of Karlovy Var...
Explore the beautiful city of Dresden on this full-day, private tour from Prague. After being picked...