Prague Welcome Card
- Benefit from free public transport access for 72 hours to get around
- Visit the highlights of Prague and get exclusive discounts on leisure activities
- Access a great number of museums, monuments and galleries for free
Book your Prague Welcome Card and enjoy the great values and unbeatable convenience, providing free public transport, free entrances to many great venues, and discounts for everything you may wish to buy or see on your holiday. Apart from saving money, you can often jump the ticket queues and save valuable time on your vacation. Enjoy also the convenience of 72 hours on the Prague public transport to get around. Every Prague Welcome Card holder also receives a guide and voucher booklet, free of charge, which includes a chapter detailing places in Prague that are worth visiting and free of charge.
Below your find a detailed list of discounts and deals offered by the Prague Welcome Card.
Free entrance to historical Prague monuments:
- Clementinum – Astronomical Tower, The Baroque Library and Mirror Chapel
- New Town Hall
- Vyšehrad National Cultural Monument
- Vyšehrad - Casemates
- Vyšehrad - Gothic Cellar
- Vyšehrad - Bric Gate
- Troja Chateau
- Basilica St. Peter ans St.Paul/Tresury
- Catedral of Ss. Cyrila a Methodius
- Emmaus Monastery
- Wallenstein Palace and Wallenstein Gardens
- The Church of Our Lady of the Snowy
- Church of the Virgin Mary Victorious
- The Church of Our Lady before Týn
Free entrance to museums and galleries:
- City Gallery Prague - House at The Golden Ring
- City Gallery Prague - Bílek Villa
- City Gallery Prague – Exhibition of 19th century Czech painting
- Clementinum Gallery
- Vyšehrad Gallery
- Kampa Museum
- Mucha Museum
- Franz Kafka Museum
- The Museum of the Infant Jesus of Prague
- The Museum of the Police Force
- National Memorial to the Heroes of Heidrich Terror
- The Museum of Mass Urban Transportation
- Regional Museum Jílové u Prahy
- Eco-technical Museum
- The Army Museum
- The Aeronautical Museum
- The Czech National Bank´s Exposition
- Pavillion of Battle of Lipany Panorama
- Strahov Monastery Gallery
- Museum of the Capital City of Prague
- Customhouse Podskalí
Free entrance to sightseeing tours of Prague:
- Nostalgia Tram No. 91
- The Petřín Funicular
Discount for Prague Welcome Card holders:
- Black Theatre of Jiří Srnec
- Reduta jazz Club
- Discounts on sightseeing tours, guided walks, shopping, restaurants
- Public transport access for 72 hours
- Guidebook and voucher booklet
- Any expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
Wilsonova street 80, Prague 1, Czechia
To pick up your card please present your printed voucher at the Tourist Point Office, Prague Main Railway Station, Wilsonova street 80, Prague 1.
- The date chosen in the calendar during the booking process refers to the date when you plan to first use your Prague Welcome Card. Card validity starts this day and covers the next 3 consecutive days
- The card is valid for 72 hours from the first use
The Prague Card gives you free admission to over 60 attractions listed in the Prague Card Guide. To ...
Book your Prague City Pass and head straight for the entrance to Prague attractions without waiting ...
Learn the history of Prague and its most famous monuments on a combined half-day bus, boat and walki...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
Discover during this 3-hour Prague Castle tour all the famous parts of the incredible Prague Castle,...
Save time and avoid hassle on your holiday. This skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the l...
Explore the spectacular Prague Castle and visit St. Vitus Cathedral, St. George’s Basilica and the G...
Come on board of our boat for a romantic evening cruise through the heart of Prague and see all the ...
The Black Light Theatre Srnec is the only original black light theatre in Prague. A place where a mu...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...