The black angels of the Prague Castle: walking tour in the alchemists' footsteps
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Let talented actors capture your imagination at a live theatre experience
Experience Prague on a unique walking tour. This evening walk led by an elegant narrator carrying a lantern takes you on a journey through mystery and magic. On the way, you’ll discover many unknown places of esoteric charm where masters of the dark arts of alchemy and astronomy would toil by candlelight late into the night. You will hear scary and mysterious stories of disappearances and the haunting presence of the devil. The journey takes you through an area reputed to be the location of the “gate to hell” and where the silent streets and sinister corners have been walked by the most mysterious minds of the Renaissance Europe.
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Students with a valid student ID: reduced
Malostranské nám. 5/28, 118 00 Praha-Malá Strana, Czechia
Meet your storyteller guide holding a lantern at the Starbucks coffee in front of the tram stop in the Lesser Town Square.
- This tour does not include access to interiors of sites visited and no “jump scare” actors
- The tour relies on the professional storytelling skills of your guides
- The maximum number of participants is 15 people so it is recommended to book early
- Children: minimum age recommended +12 years old
- This tour runs in all weather conditions. It is recommended to wear warm clothing in autumn/winter and bring an umbrella or raincoat in case of rain
- The tour includes a brochure and tram ticket
- Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Starting time: 7.00pm in English and 7.15pm in Italian
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...
A luxurious mini-bus will pick you up at your hotel and take you on a drive to a venue tucked away b...
During this day trip from Prague to Terezín concentration camp you will see both sides, the magnific...
After a long day exploring the sights, unwind the way the locals do with their favorite drink. Taste...
Your knowledgeable guide will explain what Operation Anthropoid was and who were the key players inv...
Enjoy a delicious buffet-style lunch while you exploring Prague's most famous historic sights in the...