The black angels of the Prague Castle: walking tour in the alchemists' footsteps
- More than a tour - your guide will share their love of art history with you
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- Let talented actors capture your imagination at a live theatre experience
Experience Prague on a unique walking tour. This evening walk led by an elegant narrator carrying a lantern takes you on a journey through mystery and magic. On the way, you’ll discover many unknown places of esoteric charm where masters of the dark arts of alchemy and astronomy would toil by candlelight late into the night. You will hear scary and mysterious stories of disappearances and the haunting presence of the devil. The journey takes you through an area reputed to be the location of the “gate to hell” and where the silent streets and sinister corners have been walked by the most mysterious minds of the Renaissance Europe.
- Guided walking tour
- Entrance fees
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Students with a valid student ID: reduced
Malostranské nám. 5/28, 118 00 Praha-Malá Strana, Czechia
Meet your storyteller guide holding a lantern at the Starbucks coffee in front of the tram stop in the Lesser Town Square.
- This tour does not include access to interiors of sites visited and no “jump scare” actors
- The tour relies on the professional storytelling skills of your guides
- The maximum number of participants is 15 people so it is recommended to book early
- Children: minimum age recommended +12 years old
- This tour runs in all weather conditions. It is recommended to wear warm clothing in autumn/winter and bring an umbrella or raincoat in case of rain
- The tour includes a brochure and tram ticket
- Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Starting time: 7.00pm in English and 7.15pm in Italian
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
Head out of Prague and go on a magical day trip around the Central Bohemian countryside. Stop for tr...
Did you know that Prague is one of the most haunted cities in Europe and a place with a dark past? O...
This segway tour will take you to the Smíchov quarter, situated on the left bank of the River Vltava...
Terezín was meant to defend the Czech Republic and Prague from aggressive Prussians. It was so preci...
When in Prague, don´t miss the "Magic flute" puppet show at the National Marionette Theatre. Beautif...