Just below the mighty Gullfoss waterfall, a magnificent canyon makes up a fantastic rafting location. Enjoy the beautiful landscape from a new angle! Rafting down the Hvítá river is a splendid way to spend the day. You do not need any prior rafting experience for this adventure and its great fun for all ages. This tour is for everyone that enjoys a little adventure in an outstanding landscape.
Gullfoss Canyon rafting
Availability: May - September
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- An adrenaline rush to spice up your holiday
- Unforgettable experience
- Breathtaking panorama when rafting down the canyon
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Wetsuit, life-vest, helmet and all equipment for rafting
- Entry to the sauna and shower facilities
- Guidance by a certified rafting expert
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drink
Children (11-15): Reduced
Gulfoss Car Park, Iceland
Please be at Drumboddstaðir 15 minutes prior to departure.
What to remember
- Difficulty: 2/5, easy
- PLEASE NOTE: Although you don´t need to "swim" while river rafting/canoeing, it is recommended that you can. Thus, it is preferred everyone on this tour is able to swim or at least comfortable with floating in the water
- Participants have to sign a waiver before undertaking all trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherent risk
- The minimum age for participation is 20 years
- Please bring the following: Warm undergarment clothing including fleece/wool sweater and pants, warm socks, a change of clothing, bathing suit and a towel
- The tour operates daily at 11.00am and 3.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.