Appreciate Rio from the sea and enjoy a cruise along the Guanabara Bay. Sail to see the most beautiful landscape of the city. Then have a delicious lunch at a barbecue house (all you can eat). After lunch, you'll visit the famous Selaron Steps and make a stop for photos and head to the famous Christ Redeemer Statue by van!
Guanabara Bay cruise with lunch and Christ Redeemer by van
- Admire the beauty of Rio from the sea and atop the Corcovado Mountain
- Enjoy a nice cruise along the Guanabara Bay
- Take a van ride through the Tijuca Rainforest
- Take marvelous pictures from Corcovado Mountain and Christ Redeemer statue
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, and Spanish)
- Season tropical fruits, such as watermelon and pineapples for free in the boat
- Children 3-12 years old
- Free for infants 0-2 years old
Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Monday to Saturday at 8.00am
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Enjoy one of the best bars in Rio with a special skip-the-line ticket. A privileged space for samba,...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Enjoy a great bike tour along the beach and the bays, all the way downtown and back, and as you ride...
Take the tram to the bohemian neighborhood of Santa Teresa. You will drive over the Arcos da Lapa, t...