Appreciate Rio from the sea and enjoy a cruise along the Guanabara Bay. Sail to see the most beautiful landscape of the city. Then have a delicious lunch at a barbecue house (all you can eat). After lunch, you'll visit the famous Selaron Steps and make a stop for photos and head to the famous Christ Redeemer Statue by van!
Cruises and boat tours
Guanabara Bay cruise with lunch and Christ Redeemer by van
Availability: Monday to Saturday
Duration: up to 8 hours
Language: English , Spanish , Portuguese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Admire the beauty of Rio from the sea and atop the Corcovado Mountain
- Enjoy a nice cruise along the Guanabara Bay
- Take a van ride through the Tijuca Rainforest
- Take marvelous pictures from Corcovado Mountain and Christ Redeemer statue
What to expect
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional guide (English, Portuguese, and Spanish)
- Season tropical fruits, such as watermelon and pineapples for free in the boat
What's not included
- Infants 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-12 years old: reduced
Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Monday to Saturday at 8.00am
Gray Line Brazil
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.