Best of Rome Pass
- Visit the best sites in Rome with a single ticket
- Skip the line at the Vatican Museums and get escorted inside
- Reserve your entrance to the Colosseum and avoid waiting in line
Visit all the best sites in Rome with a single 3-day pass, skip long queues and get easy access to Rome’s major sights. Report at the Roman Forum and Colosseum Touristation point and get all the fast track vouchers.
Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Colosseum:
The archaeological area starts at the Roman Forum and ends at the Colosseum. Meet the staff at the office near the Roman Forum entrance, skip the lines and enter the Colosseum: visit one of the most famous monuments in the world, the largest amphitheater ever built by the Roman Empire. Your pass includes an entrance to the Via Sacra, where the Roman citizens used to live, and to the Palatine Hill, site of the foundation of Rome and settlement of the most important houses of emperors and kings.
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel:
Touristation representatives will accompany you inside the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel and enjoy a hassle-free experience at your own pace. The Sistine Chapel alone would be worth a trip to the Vatican Museums. Painted by the greatest Renaissance painters, the chapel’s famous frescoes are quite simply sublime.
St. Peter’s Church & Tombs of the Popes:
The pass includes the fast entrance to St.Peter's Church. Skip the notoriously long lines to St. Peter's Basilica and enjoy more time at the Pope's home at Church and visit the Tombs of the Popes using the official audio guide that's included in your pass.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Skip-the-line entrance and slot reservation for the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line entrance to St. Peter's and the Tombs of the Popes
- Touristation assistance
- A 15-minute Ancient Rome multimedia video at the meeting point
- Entrance to St. Peter's Dome
Children and youth (6-17): reduced
Infants (0-5): free
Piazza d'Aracoeli, 16, Rome
Select your date and time for the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and Colosseum with assistance, meet your Touristation representative at the meeting point and collect your vouchers for all your other tickets
- From Monday to Saturday – excluding Religious festivities – at 10:00 am, 11:00 am, 12:00 am 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 3:00 pm
- Vatican Museums and Saint Peter's Church closing dates: Sundays and Vatican holidays (1st Jan, 6th Jan, 19th Mar, 2nd Apr, 1st May, 29th Jun, 14th aug, 15th Aug, 1st Nov, 8th Dec, 24th Dec, 25 Dec)
- Colosseum closing dates: last Sunday of each month, 1st of May and 25th of December
Benefit from skip-the-line access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this 2.5-hour guided t...
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
The Vatican hides so many treasures that it makes sense to visit the smart way: by skipping the line...
Those with limited time to explore the Vatican can't miss the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilic...
See the Museums from a true Vatican expert on this special tour, covering all of the top sights of t...
If you are planning to visit the Vatican Museums and the Colosseum on your own, but would still like...
Join on a food and wine tour of the elegant and popular Vatican neighborhood. This is the perfect ex...
INGRESSO SEM FILA - ESTANDARD TOUR - GUIA EM PORTUGUÊS Visite a Roma Antiga e Coliseu de Roma por de...
Your day begins with an early start, to beat the crowds and be among the first to climb up the Dome....