Colosseum package with VIP fastest entrance tickets, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Get an exclusive assisted access to the Colosseum at your selected time
- Meet your Musement representative before entering without waiting in line at the ticket office
- Re-live the glorious past with exclusive access to the Gladiator's Arena
- The fastest way to access and explore Rome’s most popular site at your own pace
- Choose the ticket with audioguide for a more inclusive experience
Choose, according to your needs, between the two packages: vip entrance or vip entrance + audioguide with entrance at the selected time. No need to wait in line at the ticket office! Instead, meet your Musement representative at the meeting point and get escorted inside with your group.
Admire the mighty Colosseum, imagine the ferocious fights between men and beasts and re-live the glorious past with exclusive access to the Gladiator's Arena. Explore the site at your own pace, and don't miss the opportunity to take all the pictures you want.
- The amphitheater made famous by history and film
- The patched, ancient masonry – survivor of time, earthquake and invasion
- The banked auditorium, where you can stand in the footsteps of ancient Romans
- The passageways used by gladiators and animals during the games
- The museum dedicated to Eros
- Amazing views of the Eternal City from the Palatine Hill
- No need to go to the ticket office and wait in line
- Priority assisted entrance at your selected time to the Colosseum Gladiator Arena
- Faster security check via reserved group entrance
- Musement assistance at the meeting point and inside the sites
- Priority assisted entrance to the Roman Forum and Palatine
- Audioguide (only if selected)
- Headphones (only if selected)
- Multiple visits to each site
- Guided tour
- Child 3-17
- EU citizens18-25
- Infant 2-3
Piazza del Colosseo, 1-5, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Priority dedicated entrance ticket: Do not enter at the main entrance. Get off at the Colosseum metro station and cross the street. Keep the Colosseum on your right side and walk until you see the STAIRS (below the toilets sign). Your Musement representative – dressed in the Musement uniform – will meet you here. PLEASE BE AT THE MEETING POINT 20 MINUTES IN ADVANCE YOUR MEETING TIME.
Priority dedicated entrance + audioguide ticket: Via di San Giovanni in Laterano, 14 at Gladiators Tour. Please be there 20 minutes before the time indicated on the voucher to have time to collect the audio guide. After collecting the audio guide follow the same instructions given for the entrance ticket option.
- If you choose the ticket option with audioguide you will be asked to pay a deposit of 30€; the deposit will be returned to you upon return of the undamaged audioguide
- The audio guide is available in English, Italian, Spanish and French
- You can also choose to book a set of headphones with your ticket
- If you are planning on entering with children under the age of 3 (free admission), please let the provider know by sending an email to email@example.com, indicating the number of children, in order for the institution to plan accordingly
- There is always the possibility, outside of the provider's control, that access to the arena of the Colosseum can be denied. This can be due to various reasons (extreme weather conditions or security reasons), at the discretion of the Colosseum management. No refund will be provided in this case
- All the members of your group must be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the time selected (no refunds for late arrivals or lost tickets)
- Please make sure to bring either a valid ID card or passport (per person)
- Tickets can be cancelled for free up to 24 hours before the booked service
- The entrance to the Colosseum does not include access to the Underground and the Third Order
- The service is authorized and granted by the Ministry of Heritage and Culture
- In order to enter from the priority dedicated group entrance, you will need to be escorted with the whole group by your Musement tour leader. You won't be able to enter on your own
- Large bags/backpacks/suitcases are not permitted inside the Colosseum and Roman Forum. Only very small bags are allowed. There are no cloakrooms for storing these items
- Although these dedicated entrance packages offer a faster security check, please note that security checks are mandatory and can take up to 30 minutes during busy days and times
- If after visiting the Colosseum you wish to also visit the Roman Forum, your time inside the Colosseum is limited to 1 hour and 30 minutes. In the Roman Forum, you can stay as long as you like. If you wish to only visit the Colosseum, there will be no limit to the time you stay inside.
- Enjoy the special reserved group entrance at the selected time for both package options
- Free admission for the first Sundays of the month will now be limited to the months of January to March and October to December
- From 5 to 10 March, during Culture Week, admission will be free
- The following days you can access the site with free admission and without advance sale: 9 May, 5 June, 29 June, 23 September, 4 October, 4 November, 22 November, 8 December
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
Enjoy a visit to St. Peter’s in full freedom and at your own pace using your own mobile phone or tab...
What makes this Colosseum Arena Floor tour one of the best Colosseum tours in Rome?This private guid...
Experience a different point of view over a city suspended between history and legend. Hop on your r...
The Baths of Caracalla, also known as Antoniane, deriving from the full name of the omonimus emperor...
The remains of the Stadium of Domitian (UNESCO World Heritage) are located beneath Piazza Navona, ab...
Visit the Basilica of Santa Maria ad Martyres, better known as the Pantheon, and admire the beauty o...
Your tour will start at the Green Kiosk just outside the Colosseum metro exit: you'll then be taken ...
Take a walk with through Rome’s most beautiful piazzas at sundown while you discover the best spots ...
Experience the major highlights in the Vatican City on a 3-hour tour that covers the Museums, the Si...