Complete skip-the-line Vatican tour for small groups
- Save your time! Guided tour with entrance ticket included
- A route specially designed to include all the treasures
- Gape at Michelangelo's works in the Sistine Chapel
- See the Bernini's Baldacchino Altar and Michelangelo's Pietà
This is the tour for people who want to see everything and get the total Vatican experience. With an expert guide, you’ll spend three hours seeing everything you’ve heard or read about, including:
- Express tickets to skip the lines
- Tour of the galleries: the famous pieces and some surprises
- The Raphael Rooms
- The Belvedere Courtyard with Apollo Belvedere sculpture and the Laocoön group
- The Pinecone Courtyard
- The galleries of the Candelabra, the Maps, and the Tapestries
- The Sistine Chapel with detailed viewing tips
- St. Peter’s Basilica direct via the exclusive 'guides-only' passage
- One hour to enjoy the glory of St Peter's
- Michelangelo’s Pietà (the only piece he ever signed)
- Bernini’s soaring Baldacchino Altar
- The feet of St. Peter, which pilgrims rub for good luck
- St Peter’s Square
- Groups limited to 20 people for enhanced contact
- Skip-the-line access ticket and guided visit to the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-line access and guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica
- Headsets for every guest
- Expert guide
- Small groups of 20 people or fewer
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infants (0-3 years): free (no reservation required)
- Children (4-12 years): reduced price
Via del Governatorato, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
- Meeting point is at the green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento. This is the only bar/cafè located on the square. The bar is on the side of the square towards via Crescensio - close to Tram stop number 19
- The closest Metro/Underground stop is Ottaviano
- As with all museums, particular galleries of the Vatican museums can sometimes be closed without prior notice and pieces may be removed for restoration or loan. In the case of a gallery being closed, your guide will take you to another section of the museums instead
- On rare occasions, when St. Peter's Basilica is being prepared for high Masses or a special private event, including the Easter ceremonies, the tour group exit and/or the basilica itself can be closed without prior notification. Your guide will still give you an introduction to the church should you wish to visit this on your own at a later occasion. Refunds or discounts will not be provided
- Please ensure that all members of your party have a valid ID on them on the day of the visit. This is particularly important for guests who have qualified for child reduction
- Morning Tour: 9.45am (meet strictly at 9.30am)
- Afternoon Tour: 1.30pm (meet strictly at 1.15pm)
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
See the wonders of ancient Rome as most people don’t – jumping queues in a small group with an exper...
The Vatican Museums are an absolute must-see for tourists of any age coming to Rome, so if you’re wo...
The National Museum of Castel Sant'Angelo can be considered at the same time a monument, an archaeol...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci, who was an artist, engineer, sc...
Join a guided walking tour of one of Rome's most interesting neighborhoods, the Jewish quarter. List...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Don’t see the Colosseum like a normal tourist, queuing for ages to access even the skip the line gro...
Dine in a typical, local restaurant in the Trevi area, then enjoy a leisurely walk through the livel...