Cooking day in the Roman countryside
- Discover the amenities of the Roman countryside
- Learn how to prepare a typical Italian lunch
- Visit a farm or a food country market
- Enjoy a typical Italian lunch
Live a gourmet experience far from the beaten tracks!
- Your cooking day starts in Rome, at your hotel lobby or at the tour operator office around 07.30am. A car will pick you up at the steps of your hotel and take you to the ancient village of Mazzano Romano, in the Roman countriside.
- Your guide will give you tips for selecting the best and freshest vegetables, eggs, spices and meat in a lavish garden and farm abounding with fresh vegetables, spices, and eggs. There, you will pick all of the ingredients necessary to create the menu you’ll be preparing in a cooking lesson. So don’t wear your best shoes!
- Reach the villa for the class and it’s time to start cooking! Once you meet the chef who will guide you through the lesson. This class will teach you how to prepare every menu item step by step, using methods that you will surely be able to duplicate once you return home.
- Your cooking lesson takes place in a fully equipped, typical Roman kitchen. Under the guidance of your chef, you will learn how to prepare a four-course Italian meal, including three different types of homemade pasta. You will also learn how to match each dish with suitable wines, selected from the best local varieties. From appetizers to the first course, second course, and dessert, the chef will teach you the preparations of a delightful, traditional italian meal. Relax and enjoy the nature.
- The experience will include all tastings. At the end of your cooking activity, you’ll gather round the table sipping some wine and tasting your creations. Next, you will be taken back to your hotel in Rome in the afternoon.
- Cooking lesson (learn how to cook an Italian meal)
- Lunch with beverages
- Transportation to the meeting point
- Optional gratuities
- Please meet us at the Gray Line Rome/I Love Rome Office, via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95 (nearest Metro Stop: Line A - Repubblica)
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to departure and provide a printed copy of your voucher at check-in.
Tuscany has so much to offer in the way of food, culture, and scenery that it can be overwhelming. T...
Our Sistine Chapel Express & St. Peter’s Basilica Tour is one of the best ways to experience the Vat...
Be welcomed by your licensed guide at the Bath of Caracalla, where your small group tour will start....
Take part in an amazing 3-hour guided tour inside Villa Farnesina, where the architectural design an...
Do you think the Vatican Museums are not child-friendly? Think again! Meet a top child-friendly guid...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...