Essential Vatican guided tour: Museums, St Peter's and Sistine Chapel with skip-the-line access
- Faster than skip-the-line with our Official Partner entrance
- Visit must-see locations like the Courtyards of the Vatican City, the Gallery of Tapestries, The Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Admire the sights of the Vatican Museums in a group limited to 20 people or less with audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Choose the time and language of the tour that best suit your needs
- Get a more personalized experience by upgrading to a semi-private tour if available on the day of your interest
The Vatican has so many treasures and can be overwhelming. We want you to experience it in the best way so you can get the most out of your visit. Skip the long lines thanks to our exclusive Vatican Partnership and learn about the fascinating collections from a professional English-speaking guide.
The experience includes:
- Direct access to the Vatican Museums
- The renowned artworks of Michelangelo and Raphael
- The famous Courtyards of the Vatican City
- The Gallery of Tapestries and the Gallery of the Candelabra
- The Sistine Chapel
- Express access to St. Peter’s Basilica*
- The stunning masterpieces including Michelangelo's La Pietà
- St. Peter’s Square where you will also see Bernini’s optical illusion
For a more personalized experience, upgrade to a semi-private tour when booking (if available the day of your visit).
*On Wednesdays, access to St Peter's Basilica and square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal audience. On afternoon tours, your guide will tell you about St. Peter’s Basilica from St Peter’s Square before entering so that you are able to admire at your own pace.
- Skip-the-line access to St Peter's Basilica
- Fast-track (no wait) entrance ticket and reservation fee to the Vatican Museums
- Access to the Sistine Chapel
- Tours limited to 20 people or less with audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
- Expert tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (0-5 years): free
- Youth (6-18 years): reduced
There are different meeting points depending on the language of your tour
Make sure to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour. Coordinators will be wearing blue polo shirts or jackets for easy recognition
Tour in English: Corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi, between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano. Meet us down the wide steps across the street from the entrance of the Vatican Museums. Metro stop: Ottaviano-Musei Vaticani (line A)
Tour in French, German, Spanish, Portuguese or Italian: Corner of Piazza Santa Maria delle Grazie and Via Candia, at the very bottom of the steps that join Via Candia to Viale Vaticano. Metro stop: Cipro (line A)
- The Basilica is subject to last-minute closures for religious ceremonies. If this occurs, we are happy to offer customers a longer tour of the Vatican Museums in keeping with the advertised total length
- In case of unexpected closures of some of the areas inside the Museums, the guide may have to slightly modify the itinerary slightly. For example, if some of the internal connecting areas are closed for safety reasons, Raphael's Rooms may be replaced with Pio Clementino Museum, where Laocoon and Apollo Belvedere statues are
- On Wednesdays, access to St Peter's Basilica and square may be closed at the time of the morning tour due to the Papal Audience
- Guests with wheelchairs cannot be accommodated on this tour
- Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs
- The tour ends in St Peter’s Square
- This tour is available on various days and times of the year based on the language selected. Please check the availability on the calendar while booking your tour
- The hour and date cannot be modified after final selection
Watch the sunset across the romantic squares of Rome on a 3-hour guided tour of the city’s historic ...
The best way to visit Rome and its sights is to join this 3.5-hour group guided walking tour. Visit ...
Admire the sunset over the rooftops of Rome and enjoy the romantic atmosphere of Rome on this 3-hour...
If you'd rather visit the Vatican Museums on your own without a guided tour, but still want to skip ...
Discover the masterpieces of Rome on this tour of the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter'...
NYE 2020 • CIRCLE OF ILLUMINATES ⚡️ ________________________ New Year. Rome. The return of the king ...