Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel skip-the-line tickets with assistance at the entrance
- Skip the line for more time with the masterpieces
- Stroll the Pigna Courtyard and the galleries
- Stay as long as you like
- Assistance at the entrance
Breeze past the long queues in St Peter’s square and go straight into the Vatican for a day of art appreciation. An assistant at the entrance will help to coordinate your entry into the museum. With the aid of an audio guide, you’ll experience:
- The Raphael rooms
- The Apollo Belvedere, Belvedere courtyard and Laocoön
- Gallery of the Tapestries
- Gallery of the Maps
- Gallery of the Candelabras
- The Sistine Chapel
- St Peter’s Basilica
- Michelangelo’s Pietá
- Bernini’s Baldachin
- Assistant to coordinate access to the museums
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Vatican museums and Sistine Chapel
- Welcome lounge service with free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary bottle of mineral water and an espresso coffee
- Optional gratuities
- Live guide
- Audio guide (may be rented inside)
Via Leone IV, 33, 00192 Roma RM, Italy.
Please be at the meeting point in Via Leone 33 al least 15 minutes before the starting time. The nearest metro stop, “Ottaviano”, is only 400 meters from the meeting point.
From October to March
- Daily at 10.00am and at 2.00pm except for Sundays and religious holidays
- Fridays and Saturdays at 11.00am except religious holidays
- Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8.00am except religious holidays
From April to September
- Daily at 9.00 am, at 10.00am, at 10.30am, at 11.15am, at 12.00pm, at 12.45pm, at 1.30pm, at 2.00pm and at 2.45pm except for Sundays and religious holidays
- Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 8.15 am except religious holidays
The Vatican can be bewildering to the first-time visitor. That’s why this tour offers you an expert ...
Discover the Domus Aurea – Rome’s imperial residence, designed by Emperor Nero – and dive into the h...
Take an amazing journey to discover the genius of Leonardo da Vinci; artist, engineer, sculptor, arc...
Discover the "Domus", which belonged to the most noble and powerful families of Ancient Rome. Thanks...
If you would prefer to visit the Borghese Gallery and Museum in Rome at your own leisure, without a ...
Welcome to the world’s first museum! The Roman Empire Museum has a fascinating collection of art and...
Visit one of the richest and most interesting Villas in Rome. The Borghese Gallery is well known for...
Enter the incredible mind of Leonardo da Vinci, a leading artist and intellectual of the Italian Ren...
With this bus pass and high-speed train package Milan from Rome and explore the city at your own pac...
Explore Rome by night on a tour aboard an ape car, or tuk tuk, which will take you to see the Eterna...