Snowmobiles and huskies in Lapland
- Take a wilderness tour and enjoy the nature of Lapland
- Participate in long-distance snowmobiling through the best scenery
- You will be snowmobiling to a husky farm, where you can take a ride on a husky sleigh
Take a snowmobile and ride to a husky farm, where you can experience a fun ride on a husky sleigh. On the way back you will be stopping in the forest and make a snow bonfire. Here, you can enjoy reindeer sandwiches, grilled sausages and hot drinks.
- Pick-up from and drop-off to your hotel/accommodation
- Guide in English
- Winter clothes (overalls, boots, gloves and beanie)
- 5-7 km husky ride
- Snowmobile ride 20-25 km
- CampfireBBQ:: Reindeer sandwiches, Lappish sausages, hot drinks
- Pick-up from Rovaniemi hotels only
Check HERE the full list of pick-up locations in Rovaniemi. Please keep in mind that If your hotel is not mentioned on the list and you still wish to arrange the pick-up you will have to pay an extra fee on site.
- Twin driving means that the snowmobile is shared by 2 passengers. In case you want to drive the snowmobile alone, choose Adult/solo driving
- Minimum purchase: two adults
- Remember to take your driving license (or a photo copy) with you on the day of the trip
- Pick-up is available for free within a 16km radius of Rovaniemi, outside the radius pick-up is available for an extra fee.
- Daily from November to April
- Starting time is between 9.00am and 10.00am depending on the season
Enjoy a day of nature and animal companionship! Your Lappish adventure begins with a quick hike thro...
Levi is Finland's most popular ski resort and is famous for its picturesque winter land. The resort ...
After the hotel pick-up, put on your snowshoes and take a step into the winter wonderland. The profe...
Full-day program from Rovaniemi to Ranua where you will see more than 200 arctic animals! During thi...
No one’s going to believe that you saw the elusive Ms. Aurora Borealis so why not prove them wrong b...
Visit Korouoma, a natural reserve known as the best ice climbing destination in Finland. An outdoor ...