Eagle’s Nest, Salt Mines and Bavarian Alps full-day trip from Salzburg
- Experience breath-taking view over the Alps
- Discover the miner’s life underground at the salt mines
- Enjoy Bavarian specialities in the romantic village of Berchtesgaden
Enjoy a full-day excursion to the special sights of Berchtesgaden like Eagle's Nest, Kings lake and the Berchtesgaden salt mines - while saving money on this combination package!
The first highlight of this tour is a visit of Eagle's Nest, from where you will have a breath-taking view over the Alps. Afterwards you have an opportunity for lunch in the town of Berchtesgaden.
Then, you will visit the salt mines in Berchtesgaden, where you will discover the miner’s life underground. Finally visit Kings Lake, which is embedded among the steep and imposing mountains. Treat yourself to a few Bavarian specialities in this romantic village before you will return to Salzburg.
- Entrance fee (Salt Mines)
- Entrance fee (Eagle's Nest)
- Bus tour
- Live tour guide in English and German
- Gratuities (optioinal)
- Infants aged (0-3): Free
- Children aged (4-12): Reduced
Mirabellplatz 2, 5020 Salzburg
Meet your tour at Mirabellplatz 2, next to Mirabell Gardens and Mozarteum University.
- Tours operate daily from 15 May to 31 October at 8.30am
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tours start time
On this trip you will be picked up in the city of Salzburg with a glass roof panorama van (maximum 8...
For more than ten years, the Salzburg Foundation financed the creation of a high-profile sculpture p...
Salzburg is one of the bike-friendliest cities in Austria. A perfect network of bicycle lanes make i...
Be enchanted by the “Land of Music," travelling through Hof and Fuschl in the Lakes region. Explore ...
See all the important sights of Salzburg on a round trip tour of the city. Comfortable buses allow y...
Experience the nicest side of Salzburg. Beginning at the "Makartsteg" in the centre of the Old Town,...