San Francisco's Japantown self-guided audio tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 55 minutes
Safety measures applied
Tour with Audioguide
Do this because
- Stroll through Japantown with storyteller and activist Kristin Eriko Posner on a self-guided audio tour
- Hear little-known stories on how history shaped the food, culture, and landscape of the oldest Japantown in the U.S.
- Stop by famous local businesses such as Paper Tree, Benkyodo and Hinodeya Ramen
- Enjoy the freedom of a self-guided audio tour
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Self-guided audio tour
- Unlimited access to the audio tour in English
- Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
What's not included
- Tickets or entrance fees to any museums or other attractions en route
- Food and drinks
What to remember
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.
What people say about this experience