Sarlat gourmet shared walking tour
- A lively morning t Sarlat’s market
- Taste local products with an expert guide
- Enjoy a guided walk of historical Sarlat
- Discover new tastes and flavors
Welcome to Sarlat, one of the most fascinating small towns of France and a mecca of french gastronomy. The region is being well known, particularly for foie gras and truffles.
This tour takes place only on market days, so follow your guide through the winding streets and stroll through the colorful stalls as he introduces you to the local delicacies.
Your tour will include stops where you will taste delicious specialties of the region including duck, cheese, walnuts and wine.
- Walking tour & gourmet tour conducted by certified guides
- Entrance fees, tasting fees or activity fees are included
- Any tasting fees, entrance fees other than those mentioned on the program
- Meals and drinks
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Hotel pickup
Place Pasteur - 24200 Sarlat
- You will meet your guide in front of Bus Stop, Place Pasteur in Sarlat
- Please be sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- English speaking tour.
- The tour involves walking and is not suitable for wheelchairs.
- Good walking shoes recommended because there are cobblestone streets.
- This tour is not recommended for persons with dietary restrictions
- This tour is not suitable for Children under 4 years old
- From April 1st to October 31st 2019
- Tour not available in August
- Every Wednesday and Saturday
- Departure at 9.30am
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Drive to the beautiful village of Domme. With its trapezoid city plan, Domme is a bastide, or a fort...
Discover brand-new Lascaux IV International Center of Parietal Art. The museum is a triumph of techn...
Some 15,000 years B.C. unknown artists created breathtaking cave paintings of which the most extraor...
This year, Santa Claus is spending December 28, and believe that he has a very, very, very nice gift...