Best of Shanghai day tour
- See the best sights of Shanghai!
- Visit the Yuyuan Gardens, Shanghai old street and much more
- Enjoy a delicious traditional Chinese lunch
A full day tour immerses you in the culture of this bustling city, including Yu Yuan Gardens, the Shanghai Museum, and the Arts and Crafts Research Institute. Begin with a visit to the Yuyuan Gardens, a classic creation of the Ming Dynasty, and the old street of Shanghai, originated in the Qing Dynasty. Then, visit the Shanghai Museum of Anciet Chinese Art, holding a collection of more than 120,000 precious and rare works in 21 categories, making it the most remarkable cultural institution in the city.
Before lunch, visit the Silk Museum. After enjoying the local cuisine for lunch, visit the Jade Buddha Temple and see the priceless jade statues from Burma. Then enjoy a tour to the Bund, well known as the International Architecture Exhibition of the west side. Also, you will stop at the pearl store. Then the last stop of this tour will be Xin Tian Di, a stylish nightlife district with many boutiques, pubs and restaurants.
- Deluxe traditional Chinese lunch
- Main entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Air-conditioned coach
- Optional gratuities
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Infants under 2 years of age: free
- Children 2-9 years of age: reduced
Four departure/return meeting points:
1) The Kunlun Jing’an Hotel Concierge (former Hilton Shanghai) at 250 Huashan Road at 7.50am 2) Radisson Blu Hotel Shanghai New World Concierge at 88 West Nanjing Road at 8.15am 3) The Westin Bund Center Shanghai Concierge at 88 Henan Central Road at 8.30am 4) Grand Kempinski Hotel Shanghai Concierge at 1288 Lujiazui Ring Road at 8.00am
- Please notify at least 72 hours in advance of health conditions, special food requests, or if you are physically disabled
- Shanghai Museum of Ancient Chinese Art is closed on Mondays and will be replaced by the Shikumen Wulixiang Museum instead
- Every day at 8.30am
This tour starts at around 12.00pm with pick up service from your Shanghai downtown hotel lobby. Vis...
On this tour, see such attractions as the beautiful Yu Yuan Gardens, the Bund waterway, and the form...
With its inviting views and outstanding scenery, Hangzhou was described by Marco Polo as “beyond dis...
Only 45 minutes from downtown Shanghai, discover China’s oldest and most-well protected water villag...
Experience the Venice of Shanghai on a 6-hour private tour. Enjoy a picturesque boat ride along the ...
Shanghai is known as “Paris of the East” and embodies innovation, technology and modernity like no o...