Cooking class and tasting at a Cesarina's home in Sorrento
- Immerse yourself in a private cooking class at the Cesarina's home
- Learn the secrets of the most famous dishes of Sorrento cuisine
- Taste the fruit of your labour accompanied by a glass of local wine
Attend a private cooking class in the morning or in the afternoon, learn the secrets of the Positano and Campania recipes and have fun by learning how to reproduce the Italian specialties at home. Connect with local people, meet the Cesarina at her home and learn all her secrets to prepare local specialties such as:
- Mozzarella in Carrozza
- Eggplant Parmigiana
- Pasta with potatoes and Provola cheese
- Gnocchi “Sorrentina” style
- Scialatielli with Sea Food – Scialatielli ai frutti di mare
- Spaghetti alle vongole – Spaghetti with clams
- Ricotta cheese and pears cake
- Baba al Rhum
Finally, taste the fruit of your labor and experience the authentic flavors of Sorrento cuisine paired with a selection of local red and white wines: the Cesarine offer only wines of the territory.
- Private cooking class
- 3 recipes tasting
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Shopping bag
- Infant (0-3 years old): free
- Child (4-8 years old): reduced
- Contact your local tour operator directly for the precise address of your experience. You will find the contact details in the voucher, after booking
- Every day
- At 10:00 am
Conduzca a lo largo de la costa de Amalfi con vistas espectaculares, colinas y pintorescas ciudades,...
You'll start your day by being picked up in your hotel and transferred by minibus to Pompeii. At the...
Inspired by the popular Three Tenors in Concert performance by L. Pavarotti, P. Domingo and J. Carre...
Set off from Sorrento for a relaxing day experiencing the natural beauty of Capri on this private 6-...
Spend an unforgettably beautiful day cruising along the Amalfi Coast on this 6-hour private boat exc...
Departing from Sorrento, we will head to Meta passing through the small towns of Sant’Agnello and Pi...