Strasbourg gourmet shared walking tour
- Morning tour of Strasbourg on market day
- Taste local products from the Alsace region
- Discover fun, informative background on the history and culture of Strasbourg
You will discover the city of Strasbourg in a fun and informative way as you taste some of the best gastronomic produce of Alsace.
You will first stroll through the pedestrian narrow lanes of the historical city center and reach the market. Follow your guide as you are introduced to some of the local food as well as traditional Arts & Crafts.
Along the way, you will have your sample local food such as cured meat & cheese paired with local wines. Other stops will include tasting some traditional bread and Pretzels as well as Pain d’épices – our very own Gingerbread.
This gourmet tour would not be complete without several tastings of delicious wines that might even include Crémant d’Alsace, a delicious local sparkling wine.
- Entrance fees, tasting fees or activity fees mentioned
- English speaking guide
- Visit of a local farmer market
- Food and drinks unless specified
- Any entrance fees to monuments, museums unless mentioned in the program
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Gratuities for the guide
17 Place de la Cathédrale, Strasbourg
- You will meet your guide in front of Strasbourg Tourism Board, 17 Place de la Cathédrale, Strasbourg
- Please be sure to be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- Tour is operated in English.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- You must wear good walking shoes for this tour.
- This tour is not suitable for Children under 4 years old
- From 9:00am to 11:30am
- On Wednesday and Friday
- From May 2nd to October 31st 2019
The Strasbourg Pass is a fantastic little checkbook to help you visit more and spend less! The Stras...
Spend an half-day touring Alsace and tasting varietals in one of France's top wine regions and disco...
Enjoy a full day wine tour in the Alsace vineyards. The Alsace Wine Route winds its way from north t...
This tour will take you on a journey of discovery of an extraordinary heritage, with, as a bonus, a ...
Departing from Strasbourg, the first stop will be in Bergheim, a superb village on the wine route th...
The tour begins with departure from Strasbourg bus station and heads to the first stop of the day, h...