Go on an awesome brand-new experience starting in a revamped Oyster Shed tour in Mooney Mooney alongside the Hawkesbury River, where you can board the Oyster Punt ‘Rose’ to share the story of locally grown pearls. You'll get to discover incredible local marine wilderness where iconic pelicans and abundant fish are a living display of the immense thriving marine ecosystem. This is the home of beautiful perfect Australian Akoya pearls. You'll get to meet the friendly pearling team that will show you the intricacies of pearl farming. Once back on land, the team will invite you to join them in a hands-on session with the harvest where you’ll learn how pearls are graded by the seven virtues that underpin the value of these farm-direct Pearls of Australia. You can finally wander through the Shellar door which puts on display gorgeous pearl-made jewelry and indigenous artwork, all for sale.
Broken Bay Pearl Farm Tour in Hawkesbury
- See how Australian pearls are grown and harvested
- Experience an awesome tour of the pearl farm!
- Discover the true artistry behind pearl farming
- Purchase some local artwork or pearl-made jewelry!
- 2-hour Guided tour of the pearl farm
- Cruise around the pearl farm
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 4-15): Reduced
- Senior (age 65+): Reduced
97 Pacific Hwy, Mooney Mooney NSW 2083, Australia
Please meet at the entrance of the shed.
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Tour begins at 10.00 am and 1.00 pm
No trip to Sydney is complete without a visit to the Sydney Opera House, the city’s most famous buil...
Come and explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains! Stretching over one million acres, you'll...
Discover Australia’s oldest wine-producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! On this tour, you ...
Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks...
This is a full-day of rock climbing for everyone of all levels and experience. Your guide will also ...
Start your day with a 5 to 30-meter cliff abseil before your lunch. After your belly is full, you wi...