Go on an awesome brand-new experience starting in a revamped Oyster Shed tour in Mooney Mooney alongside the Hawkesbury River, where you can board the Oyster Punt ‘Rose’ to share the story of locally grown pearls. You'll get to discover incredible local marine wilderness where iconic pelicans and abundant fish are a living display of the immense thriving marine ecosystem. This is the home of beautiful perfect Australian Akoya pearls. You'll get to meet the friendly pearling team that will show you the intricacies of pearl farming. Once back on land, the team will invite you to join them in a hands-on session with the harvest where you’ll learn how pearls are graded by the seven virtues that underpin the value of these farm-direct Pearls of Australia. You can finally wander through the Shellar door which puts on display gorgeous pearl-made jewelry and indigenous artwork, all for sale.
Broken Bay Pearl Farm Tour in Hawkesbury
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- See how Australian pearls are grown and harvested
- Experience an awesome tour of the pearl farm!
- Discover the true artistry behind pearl farming
- Purchase some local artwork or pearl-made jewelry!
What to expect
- 2-hour Guided tour of the pearl farm
- Cruise around the pearl farm
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 4-15): Reduced
- Senior (age 65+): Reduced
97 Pacific Hwy, Mooney Mooney NSW 2083, Australia
Please meet at the entrance of the shed.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable and weather-appropriate clothing and shoes
- Tour begins at 10.00 am and 1.00 pm
Pearls of Australia
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.