Come on board and experience an intimate and relaxed 1-hour cruise that showcases the best of Sydney by dusk. With maximum passenger numbers of 30, you will enjoy 360° uninterrupted views of the most beautiful harbor and cityscape in the world. There are also indoor and outdoor areas for viewing the harbor’s beauty for you to relax and watch as the sun sets and the city reveals its lights. Enjoy a grazing platter and a beverage (non-alcoholic) and have the option ption to bring your own alcoholic beverages with no corkage fees apply, as you cruise the city perfect to bring everyone together.
Sunset and sparkle harbor cruise
- Intimate and relaxed one-hour sunset catamaran cruise on Sydney Harbor
- Enjoy a grazing platter and a beverage as you admire the view
- See Sydney Harbor by dusk and enjoy the landmarks
- 1-hour harbor cruise aboard a beautiful, spacious 10.5-meter catamaran
- An experienced skipper and knowledgeable and friendly crew
- Pick-up and drop-off at Man O War Steps
- A grazing platter to nibble on and 1 beverage (soft drink, juice or water)
- Fuel costs
- Alcoholic drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Child (3-12 years)
Man O'War Steps, Farm Cove Street, Sydney NSW, Australia
Meet at the wharf located near the Sydney Opera House and Royal Botanic Gardens. Boarding from this location requires a small step from the wharf to vessel
- A sunset viewing is not guaranteed
- Option to bring your own alcoholic beverages with no corkage fees apply
- This tour operates on min of 8 people and max 30 people
- Don't forget to bring your camera to capture the view and also a jacket during the cooler months
- The departure location is Man O War Steps (next to the Sydney Opera House), but as it is a public wharf, there may be other vessels pulling in and out, so please wait patiently, as the vessel will pull into the wharf shortly before the planned departure time
- Cruises are generally not affected by weather and proceed in all weather conditions, as vessels contain indoor and outdoor areas. If the weather is very unsafe and your cruise is cancelled, your cruise will be rescheduled at no cost or a credit voucher will be given to you
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday at:
- 4.30pm for May, June, July, and August
- 5.00pm for April and September
- 6.30pm for March and October
- 7.00pm for January, February, November, and December
- Please arrive at the wharf 15-20 minutes prior to departure time
- “The vessel cannot wait for late arrivals, as this impacts the cruise journey and sunset views
Are you planning a proposal, a special anniversary celebration or a romantic surprise date? With an ...
Enjoy a private 90-minute catamaran cruising experience in the company of your family and friends, w...
Feel like a star for a day at Madame Tussauds Sydney! Strut on the red carpet and strike a pose for ...
Find yourself on an amazing animal adventure right in the heart of Sydney in Darling Harbour! Walk t...
Set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is one of th...
Sydney - set on the beautiful blue Sydney Harbour, this fast paced city of cosmopolitan character is...
This is the best way to see Sydney in all its glory. See full panoramic views of Sydney’s eastern co...
Upon take-off enjoy full panoramic views of the Sydney skyline, Pacific Ocean, and the historic Port...
Go on an awesome brand-new experience starting in a revamped Oyster Shed tour in Mooney Mooney along...
Delve into the history of Sydney and British Australia on a leisurely 90-minute walking tour in The ...