Delve into the history of Sydney and British Australia on a leisurely 90-minute walking tour in The Rocks district with an expert guide. Enjoy the delights of present-day visuals as you explore The Rocks and hear the story of Sydney’s convict past as you discover shady courtyards, narrow laneways and hidden areas that even the locals do not know about. Stroll along the shoreline of Sydney Harbour with views of the Sydney Opera House, the Sydney Harbour Bridge, past Cadman’s Cottage and Campbell’s Cove
The Rocks historic walking tour
- Within The Rocks historic precinct, we will wander through Greenway Lane, Kendall Lane, Suez Canal, Foundation Park and much more.
- The shoreline of Sparkling Sydney Cove
- Harbour views of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Cadman’s Cottage, The Rocks oldest surviving cottage built in 1816
- Campbell’s Cove, offering fantastic views of Sydney Harbour
- Awe inspiring Argyle Cut begun with convict labour in 1843
- 90 minute guided walking tour
- Specialist trained guide with expertise in & around The Rocks
- Guide has amplification for ease in hearing commentary
- Food and drinks
- Roundtrip transportation
- Children (age 5-16): Reduce
- Infant (age 0-4): Free
Please meet at 35 Harrington St, The Rocks NSW 2000
- Children and Infants must be accompanied by an adult
- A moderate amount of walking is involved covering approx. 1.2 miles (2km) at the pace of the groups participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress to the predicted weather conditions appropriate for an outdoor activity
- Comfortable walking shoes and a bottle of water suggested
- Tour is wheelchair accessible however be prepared for uneven surfaces at the sites visited which may be difficult for those with walking disabilities or using a powered wheelchair/ scooter
- Meeting point is easily accessible on foot for cruise arrivals/ shore excursions
- Toilet facilities accessible
- Tour begins at 10.30 am and 1.30 pm
No trip to Sydney is complete without a visit to the Sydney Opera House, the city’s most famous buil...
Come and explore the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains! Stretching over one million acres, you'll...
Discover Australia’s oldest wine-producing region, the picturesque Hunter Valley! On this tour, you ...
Between watering holes, your guide will take you through the alleys and cobbled streets of The Rocks...
This is a full-day of rock climbing for everyone of all levels and experience. Your guide will also ...
Are you planning a proposal, a special anniversary celebration or a romantic surprise date? With an ...