Puerto de la Cruz Segway tour
- Enjoy the fun and flexibility of a Segway, a self-balancing electric scooter
- Learn about the town's history and culture from a local guide
- See beaches, gardens, plazas and historic monuments
- Join a small-group tour and receive personalized attention from your guide
Do not miss this 2-hour guided Segway tour, a new and different way to visit Puerto de la Cruz!
Put your helmet on and enjoy a training session to get familiar with your two-wheeled Segway. Once you feel at ease, follow your experienced local guide and glide through the city on our route.
Enjoy a tour of almost two hours, visiting the Garden Beach (Playa Jardín) at Punta Brava, Saint Philip´s Castle, neighbourhood of La Ranilla, fishing harbour, the Martiánez Coast Swimming Pool Complex, the palm tree promenade, church of Nuestra Señora de la Peña de Francia, the famous Plaza del Charco (Pool Square) and many more. A great and funny activity to explore the main landmarks of Puerto de la Cruz with no effort required!
- Professional multi-lingual guide
- Bottled water
- Small-group tour (max 6 people)
- K-way coat in case of rain
- Audio guide (if necessary)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Calle Toneleros, 2, 38400 Puerto de la Cruz, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Next to Los Dolores church (San Felipe-El Tejar Plaza).
- Participants must have a minimum age of 14 years
- Please dress according to the time and season. Comfortable and closed footwear is recommended
- In summer it is recommended to use sunscreen
- In case of rain, the organizer will provide raincoats or will postpone the tour
- From Monday to Saturday, at 9.00am and 11.30am
Rising to the National Park of Las Cañadas del Teide ( the oldest national parks of the Canary Islan...
This is an amazing chance to visit the unforgettable National Park of Mount Teide. Not only is it a ...
Loro Parque is a world-famous animal adventure park in the Canaries guaranteed to please a wide rang...
Let us take you to the top of the world at night (or at least that’s what it feels like) to go to th...
Siam Park is the largest water park in Europe and one of the major in the world. Located in the sout...
This special night takes place in the authentic Castle in San Miguel. You will cross the drawbridge ...