Cold-climate wine tasting excursion in Niagara
- Gain an understanding of cold-climate wines in Ontario
- Try different wines including Chardonnay and Pinot Noir at boutique wineries
- Explore quaint Niagara-on-the-Lake after a delicious lunch
Your intimate wine excursion in the Niagara region begins with a convenient pick-up by your sommelier guide. Learn about cold-climate wines, which is Ontario’s specialty and a Canadian treasure! Try Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and
Cabernet Franc at three boutique wineries.
Take a tour of the facilities and enjoy a cheese pairing as you meet the winemaking teams. Wander the picturesque village of Niagara-on-the-Lake after being treated to a locally-sourced lunch at one of the vineyards.
- Expert sommelier guide
- Local gourmet lunch
- Three premium winery visits
- Pick-up and drop-off in Toronto
- Private transportation
- All passengers must be 19 years of age or older
- Tour includes pick-up and drop-off from your accommodations in central Toronto. Guests must contact tour provider with their address at least 24 hours before tour departure at +1 (647) 794-0101 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Daily from 9.30am until 6.00pm
Build your own Toronto experience with the freedom of our Hop-On, Hop-Off City Tour aboard a London-...
Embark on this one of a kind experience with a hotel pick-up at your leisure, in a private vehicle w...
Explore Toronto like a VIP with this private, 4-hour guided tour of the city on board an SUV or Spri...
Not too far from Niagara lies Prince Edward County, a quaint island on Lake Ontario that has increas...
Lift your spirits and discover Toronto's pedestrian-only Distillery District on this two-hour walkin...
You'll spend a few minutes training on the Segway PT followed by a guided historical tour- gliding t...