This narrated cruise is the best way to see Toronto from the water! You'll get a closer look at the beautiful Toronto Islands and waterfront, allowing you to enjoy the stunning city skyline. Listen to unique and informative insight about all things Toronto from the captain, combining education with entertainment. Professional and friendly crew members will be happy to assist you throughout the cruise.
Cruises and boat tours
Toronto Harbour and Islands sightseeing cruise
Availability: Until 31 October
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Do this because
- Take a narrated boat cruise to see and learn about Toronto
- Enjoy a boat tour with live narration from a professional captain
- View the beautiful Toronto islands and waterfront
What to expect
- One-hour narrated boat cruise
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food or drink
- Children ages 2 and under: free
- Children ages 3-12: reduced
- Students with valid ID: reduced
- Seniors ages 65+: reduced
Pier 6 145 Queens Quay W Toronto, ON M5J 2H4
At the intersection of York St. and Queen’s Quay West
What to remember
- Voucher is valid for a one-time use, any day of the week
- Departs every hour
Toronto Harbour Tours Inc.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.